CPCS is a management consulting firm providing strategic advisory services specific to transportation and power infrastructure, operations, investment, policy and regulation. We specialize in mobilizing private investment for public infrastructure, specifically through public-private partnerships (PPP).
Our mission is to provide high value-added advisory services to meet the needs of clients in transport, power and PPP.
We are known for helping clients plan, build and operate infrastructure in a way that achieves value for money while improving services to the population.
- We develop innovative strategies and programs that ensure sustainable infrastructure service delivery and promote economic growth.
- We use proven methodologies and creative approaches to harness the full potential of complex projects.
Our teams are customized from in-house consultants who are:
- Self-directed project managers, who have delivered successful infrastructure projects.
- Sector-specific experts, whose vast experience is a testament to their capabilities.
- Reputed problem solvers who use cost-effect approaches to overcome challenges.
We are one of the few firms that combine management, technical, financial, and legal/regulatory advisory services under one roof. The fact that we are able to provide services across the full spectrum of the infrastructure cycle, from creating an enabling environment to negotiating a successful transaction, allows us to provide solutions to our clients at any point during the life cycle of a project.
We are committed to ensuring our clients recognize the value of doing business with CPCS. We strive to establish trust, integrity, and respect. You will benefit from our unique ideas, our 4 decades of experience, our creative approaches, and our ability to listen to you and meet your needs.