Transaction Advisory Services
Hiring a trusted advisor with a proven track record is essential to harnessing the full potential of complex transactions. CPCS is renowned for engaging the private sector in the sale of shares, lease or concession transactions (including build-operate-transfer (BOT), build-own-operate-transfer (BOOT) and build-own-operate (BOO) projects) in the energy, port, marine, rail, urban transit, agriculture, automotive and revenue collection sectors. Below are some of the reasons why CPCS has the reputation of "Trusted PPP Advisor" for clients globally:
- Over 40 years of experience advising Governments and private investors on PPPs.
- Distinguished from other firms, our PPP advisory services are housed under one roof, from engineering advisory to financial analysis and legal/regulatory expertise.
- We have developed a Proven Transaction Process that increases the speed, value for money and transparency of the competitive bidding process.
- With a range of expertise we deliver services across the full spectrum of the project life cycle; from feasibility studies and project development through to implementation.
- We understand the needs and expectations of international investors and financiers. We are able to help clients package projects to atract debt and equity financing OR to raise capital.
- We have an impressive track record of closed transactions.
- We are at the forefront of global innovation on PPPs, contributing to papers and conferences worldwide.
- Full procurement Cycle Support
- Tender Document Preparation
- Contract Structuring and Drafting
- Project Marketing
- Bid Process Management
- Post Contract Management Training
- Negotiation Support
- Close out and Case study preparation